The Park at Sugar Creek Medical Center is a full-service family medicine clinic that offers on-site laboratory services.
Clinical laboratory services aid in the diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
Our laboratory services include the following:
- Drug test
- Routine laboratory testing
- Blood work
- Diabetes testing
- Cholesterol testing
- Prenatal blood testing
- And more
If you are in the Sugar Land, Texas area and need laboratory services
Call us today at (281) 302-5121 to schedule an appointment
How to Prepare for your Laboratory Services
Your Sugar Land doctor will instruct you on what preparation is needed for your test.
- Depending on what type of lab test you will be required to take, you may need to fast for at least 8 hours prior to having your blood drawn. Fasting means you will not eat at least 8 hours before your laboratory testing. Fasting is usually required for cholesterol and glucose tests.
- Drink plenty of water before your blood test. This will keep you hydrated and will prevent you from feeling lightheaded and dizzy.
- Unless you are instructed to fast, be sure to eat breakfast the morning of your test. This will keep your blood sugars stable.
- If you are on blood thinners, be sure to tell the phlebotomist upon the day your labs are drawn. Your phlebotomist will make you’re the site the blood is drawn from stops bleeding before you leave the office.
Full-Service Family Medicine Clinic Offering Diagnostic Services in Sugar Land, Texas
When you or a loved one are in need of any additional testing, our primary care physicians offers a wide range of diagnostic services that your doctor or specialist needs to make a diagnosis.
If your specialist has requested any other additional laboratory tests in Sugar Land, Texas, or surrounding areas, call (281) 302-5121 today to schedule your testing.